Terms and conditions of use
Rural delivery costs may vary. We reserve the right to pass on extra charges from the courier for delivery to certain rural zones. This usually only affects large quantity orders.
If you are able to provide a receipt or other satisfactory proof of purchase, NZ birdnetting may offer, exchange or refund if:
-Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own (you need to provide photos of the fault and damage goods)
-Goods are supplied incorrectly (you need to provide photos of the incorrectly goods)
Please note NZ birdnetting will not provide you with a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind.
Please notify us within 14 days of receiving the product. We will then advise you of the returns and replacement procedure
Postage costs will be covered only for online orders, if you purchased at our store then you have to return the goods to our store.
Price Beat Guarantee*
If you find a lower price (in New Zealand) on an identical item we stock, just email us the lower price and we’ll beat the price.
- NZ Bird Netting will beat advertised prices that are available to the general public on products from competing companies.
- The product must be identical to NZ Bird Netting (same size, GSM, colour and the published price must be applicable for the same quantity).
- NZ Bird Netting must be able to verify the price and product availability at the time of the request. The product must be in stock and publically available to purchase for at least 24 hours, ready for delivery and offered under the same conditions.
- NZ Bird Netting reserves the right to discontinue or amend the conditions of this policy at any time.
Exclusions: NZ Bird Netting will not match:
- Any company that is in receivership, liquidation or is for any reason closing down.
- Products ordered specifically for a customer, and indent items that are not included in NZ Bird Netting.
- Typographical or manifest errors on competing company’s flyers or advertisements.
- Offers where the product includes an additional free item, an additional discounted item (for example; ‘buy one get one free’), or cash back deals on products by redemption after purchase.
How to Make a Price Beat Claim
Please make your price beat claim before you place an order with us. We will require the following information from you to confirm your Price Bear Claim:
- Name of competing company
- Description of the product
- The website address of advertised price, or retail store where the price is advertised (e.g. photo evidence of the price displayed in store with time and date on photo); and
- The price of the product and whether the price is inclusive or exclusive of GST